And, we’re back.
The good news is that if my blog gets hacked again, I’ve got a plan: I’m going to pay money to fix it instead of DIYing it with open source tools and my half-fried brain. Being a cheapskate means everything is harder and takes longer, while just being a regular “skate” is something I’d like to try on for size at some point. But, hopefully not yet.
To recap what’s happened in the past 9 months:
- I turned 26.
- I presented at the 2013 North East Texas Humor Research Conference (and met Shaq there).
- I presented at Lean UX NYC 2013.
- I worked on this project (at Catalyst Group): healthlawhelper.org.
- I’m gonna be giving a workshop with Chris Trew (The New Movement Theater) at SXSW Interactive 2014.
- I made a website for my cousin’s wedding: zandytheevent.com.
- I’m working on a website that documents design+humor--more to come on this.
- I’ve written some stuff.
I think I’m forgetting stuff, but that’s how it goes with post-malware posts.